Saturday 23 June 2012

Boys Say...Root Bound is Great!

Boys like Root Bound, too! Here's a review from Sal (12 years old):

Sal writes:


"I just finished your book. It was great! Totally bodacious. I specially liked how the Basement Brownies were called Basement Brownie and how there was an Under and an Over. I liked how the houses had roots that and could sneeze. I also found it interesting that everyone had a counterpart. It was interesting how the skinny Brownie "Piers" was obsessed with food when you would think a fat brownie would be obsessed with food. It must be hard when the name of your species is a food. It was a fun read. I think other kids would like it too."
-Sal, Age 12 (USA)

Visit our Kid's Review Page for more comments from kids.  Or submit yours via our contact form

No comments:

Post a Comment